Sunday, April 7, 2013

97/365

The Great Wolf Lodge!

After visiting the in-laws for 3 days we decided to extend our drive and go on to Kansas City to visit the Great Wolf Lodge!

Over 2 years ago I watched an episode of "Undercover Boss" and they had an episode here. I thought the place looked so fun and I knew we had to go sometime.

Here's a picture of the giant indoor water park. This picture only shows a quarter of it. It's huge. We all had such a great time. I'm glad we were finally able to make this vacation happen! =)

2 comments :

Unknown April 13, 2013 at 7:46 AM  

We so love Great Wolf Lodge!! We have one about 3 hours from us and the kids love it!!

Digital Diaries April 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM  

It's such an awesome place! Which one do you go to? I heard the Kansas City one is the smallest and we'd love to go to another one that's bigger in the future.