Saturday, November 9, 2013

313/365


I'm just going to be honest...... I have not been in the picture taking mood at all lately. I have been feelng so uncreative. I am literally counting down the days until this 365 project is over (52 more days!) 

Tonight my daughter was watching a movie on the iPad and I liked the way the light was reflecting on her face. I was so excited when I got this shot. But as I was looking at it in post processing it became very apparent that it's kind of creepy....like a floating head or something? Then I couldn't stop laughing. So here's my super creepy picture of the day. 

Tonight I am going to browse Pinterest and other photographers that I love and get so filled up with inspiration that I will be so excited tomorrow morning to pick up my camera and get creative! I need to stop counting down the days and start making the days count! 

0 comments :