Monday, December 30, 2013

364/365

Paxton is loving his new trains! 

Is there really only ONE more day left of Project 365? EEK! I am so excited to get this last month of pictures printed and put into my Project Life binder and to know that it is completed.

I decided to do a Project 365 because everyone was saying that it would make my photography so much better. I was in a rut and needed to be challenged and pushed. This definitely did that for me. It wasn't until about 6-7 months in that I could really start seeing a difference in my images. But now that I've gone back and looked at that first months images compared to this last months.... wow... I think I've come a long ways. I'm proud of my progress and I feel like I've taken some big steps towards where I want to be. Overall I am very happy with my decision to take on this huge project and to stick with it.

I've thought long and hard about doing another 365 in 2014. In fact, I even made a pros and cons list. (ha!) I've decided that I'm not going to do another one. At least not for 2014. But I AM going to do a Project 52- which I'm so excited about. =)

I think a Project 52 will be more manageable for me. I'm planning on posting once a week and doing a overview of our week- with lots more pictures! I love that I have this past year documented and reading back through all the posts puts a huge smile on my face. So I want to continue with documenting my family, but not feeling like I have to post daily.

Congrats to all you other 365ers that I've followed and who have followed me! We did it!

If you're thinking about doing one in 2014- I say go for it! You won't regret it!

0 comments :