Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Week 36

I got this photo imported and started editing it and then I noticed that she is totally flipping me the bird! I laughed for a good 5 minutes. =)



It's Harvest Festival weekend in our town. So many fun activities! It's by far one of my most favorite weekends of the entire year. To kick off the festival is a hot-air balloon launch. We all wake up early and head over to the park to watch them take off… it's beautiful and peaceful (except for my 6 year old who is so not a morning person complaining about me waking her on a weekend, ha!)







We had a friends birthday party to go to at the gymnastics center. Both big kids were invited so we decided to stick around and watch and I'm glad we did! I'm also happy that I brought my camera…



The Harvest Festival parade. We look forward to this every year.




After the parade we went over to the Arts & Crafts show. We checked out all the vendors, kids got their faces painted, and we met Princess Anna. 




…and the biggest news of all is Brexlyn Grace is 3 MONTHS OLD!

That went fast.

Here are her 3 month photos.











0 comments :