Wednesday, January 25, 2017

25|365 - eye appointment

Paxton had his annual eye appointment. Let's just say….. it didn't go well.

His eyes are great!

But we waited in the waiting room for 45 minutes to even be called back. Plus another hour and 45 minutes waiting on different tests and doctors and his eyes to dilate. All in all, we were there for 2.5 hours. Did I mention that I had Brexlyn with me too? She was screaming and crying almost the entire time and there was nothing for kids to do other than watch a movie - Madagascar - which didn't hold her attention. I somehow kept it together long enough to get in the car, and then I shed some tears as I drove Paxton to school. Sometimes having toddlers is hard. Really hard! And sometimes when you're put in situations beyond your control with said toddler, it feels like your losing your mind.

You win some, you lose some.

Today, I lost.




0 comments :