Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week 32

Super-moon! I attempted a moon shot last year and I failed miserably. But now I have a zoom lens and it turned out much better! Always a fun one to add to the project.


Our cousins from Idaho are visiting and we spent the entire day with them! We just love when they come into town. Their kids are my kids' same ages so it works out really well. Everyone had a great time!




I did a session with my kids and my parents. I think it is so important to have pictures like this as my kids grow up. I'm hoping we can make this a yearly thing- especially as more grandkids get added to the mix. I know my mom will cherish these photos forever.












Aren't my parents cute? They got married right out of high school and have been married for 34 years now! They are a wonderful role-model for what true love is. I love them and I love watching them love my kiddos.






0 comments :