Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 38

It was spirit week at school and each day the kids had to dress up to fit the theme. Some days were pretty easy- like PJ day and other's were much more fun! Here's a few pictures of TWIN day!! Alexis wanted to dress like her friend Quinn and Quinn's mom made these gorgeous dresses for the girls. They were so cute!!



My other favorite spirit day was WINDSOR day! It's the high schools big homecoming football game and the whole town dresses in the Windsor colors. FUN!!



(don't mind our extremely messy garage in the background! ha!)

I was loving the golden light at Alexis' soccer practice and I was so happy that I brought my camera along. I love these photos of Pax.



Alexis "clipped" all the way to the very top on the behavior chart today. She was so excited and we were so proud of her. We took her out for some ice-cream to celebrate!



We were running early one morning (which hardly ever happens!) and I let Pax play outside for a few minutes before having to take him to soccer practice. The morning light was pretty and I had fun playing too! =)



Paxton's Soccer practice! Only one more week to go. He has loved it every week until this week. He told me soccer is boring and he wants to play basketball. So basketball, here we come!




My husband plays in an adult softball league. He loves it. I was happy I brought my camera out to one of his games to try and sneak a picture of him playing. 


Another soccer game for Alexis, but this time SHE SCORED HER FIRST GOAL!!!!!! We were so excited for her and she was pretty proud of herself.



(a horrible picture, but here she is running to give me a hug after her goal!)











0 comments :