Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 2

What a week…… Alexis is finally back to her normal self! Wahoo! My husband has been batteling a horrible cough, but it seems to be going away, yay! Paxton's got a never ending runny nose this week. Luckily that was it, but it seems to be doing better now.

Then there is me. I got sick. I got really sick. It was bad. But as I'm sitting here typing this, I'm actually beginning to feel better. 

So let's cross our fingers that this whole crazy sickness that has hit my family so hard is done!

Alexis had her winter dance recital. She sure was cute and like always, I was so super proud of her. It takes a lot to go up on stage in front of so many people and perform. That girl loves every second of it though.




Alexis was "Star-of-the-Week" in Kindergarten this week. She was so excited. I guess being the star means you get to be the line-leader, sit in the rocking chair during reading time, show your class your poster and bring 5 special things from home to show your peers. Your a big deal for the week. She couldn't wait for her week to begin….




Not too many pictures this week as I spent most of my time laying in bed or on the couch feeling like death. Hopefully there will be more to report about next week…. =)



0 comments :