Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 11

This Flu is really kicking my butt, I'm STILL sick!! But I'm well enough to at least get out of the house a little bit each day and I haven't had a fever in almost a week so hopefully I'm on the mend. Keeping my fingers crossed…

We went to the St. Patrick's Day parade! It was a beautiful day for it and we've never been so we thought it would be a nice outing after being cooped up inside for weeks. 






We went and saw CINDERELLA!! I have been looking forward to this movie for so long! We are huge Disney fans so we couldn't wait! And it didn't disappoint… it was magical! Alexis insisted on wearing her Cinderella dress to the theater.


After the movie we met up with my parents, brother and sister-in-law to launch off rockets. Paxton has been asking when we were going to do it again for months and we finally had a nice enough day for it!






Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids both had little parties in their classrooms and couldn't wait to see if a leprechaun and visited them at school.







0 comments :