Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Week 18

Alexis had another soccer game. I can't believe the spring soccer season is almost over! She has really improved over this season and is having a lot of fun!




They both have really gotten into legos lately. We had a lazy Saturday afternoon building things with Legos. Paxton built a space ship and Alexis built a boat. I love afternoons like these.




Then we headed to Target to finish up getting baby items. We are just about all ready for baby girl to make her appearence. Just a few more weeks left, we are getting very excited!



One of my good friends threw me a baby shower! I was so honored and touched. We had brunch at my favorite breakfast place and they all pitched in to buy me a new diaper bag (a Ju.Ju.Bee bag that I have been longing for). We ate and chatted for 3 hours! It was absolutely perfect! Here's the only picture I ended up taking and it was as we were walking out of the restaurant we had the host take it, but some friends had already left and didn't make it into the photo. It was a wonderful and relaxing time!


It has been raining every single day for the past week! The 10 day forecast looks like more rain. This super pregnant mama is enjoying the cooler weather! =)

Aren't they so sweet watching the rain fall together? I just love em!






0 comments :