Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Week 20

It was "bring your daddy to school day" at Paxton's preschool. They had ice-cream sundaes and played all sorts of games. They both had a great time. 


Paxton's 4th Birthday Party!

We went with a dinosaur theme and had it at the park. We've been getting so much rain every single day and I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. Well it ended up being a beautiful day and the rain held out until after his party was over…phew. I can't believe my sweet boy is 4!














This week at preschool Paxton is Star of the Week! He gets to bring in snack and treats to celebrate as well as make a poster all about himself and bring in show-and-tell. He wasn't too interested in coloring his poster and was completely over it after a few minutes. I think it turned out cute anyway. ( I did blur out some personal info in a few photos ;) )





We ended the week with Alexis' Kindergarten Graduation! What a tear jerker! I'm so proud of this girl.










0 comments :