Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 41

Brexlyn Grace is 4 months old! =(

Time, please slow down…





I have been so crazy busy with client sessions this month (which is wonderful!) but I started panciking that I wouldn't have any time to get my own kids Fall pictures done. So we played hookey from soccer practice one night and we got them done. All I wanted was ONE photo with all 3 kiddos looking happy! Ha!









One of the things Alexis was most excited for when going into 1st grade was being able to read chapter books. This week she got to check out her first chapter book at the library. She was beside herself with happiness!



Matching PJ's… luckily Alexis loved it!


He is the best helper and big brother ever!



I'm so cute it's scary….. and a little grumpy. I think she's starting to get tired of having a camera in her face all the time.


Paxton had Crazy Hair Day at preschool. He said he wanted something that would scare all the girls…. I think we succeeded! 










0 comments :