Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week 42

We tried out a new farm this year and it didn't disappoint! There was so many fun activites for the kids and it was a beautiful Fall day. We also got our family of 5 in for only 10 bucks. Score! (why do places like this put their photo ops in the worst possible lighting? It makes me a bit batty!)










We went to the same pumpkin patch that we always go to, but for some reason this year their pumpkins weren't all that great. Most were either rotten or still green and they seemed to be majorly picked through. We were bummed. But we still had a great time! I even handed over my camera to another mama and got a picture of our whole family together.. and it's in FOCUS!











Brexlyn's Baptism is next weekend and I wanted to get one photo of her in her Baptism gown, so I could put it in a frame at her reception next to the cake. I am so not a studio photographer, but I'm happy with it! =)








0 comments :