Monday, August 1, 2016

214|366 - you win some you lose some joy

I wanted to update some canvases we have on our walls with more recent pictures of the kids. I bought these coordinating outfits and had planned on doing a session with them on the lake when we went about a month ago. But that ended up not working out as there wasn't much beach area. So then I decided on this location, with the big white Greek like columns. I bribed the kids and they promised me good behavior. We drove over an hour to get there. The location was packed full of people, not just any people, but extremely rude people! It was hard enough trying to get Brexlyn to sit still and cooperate, but then I'd have people walking right in front of my picture, or standing right in front or behind my kids with no coutesy to just step to the side…. *sigh*… I was frustrated to say the least. I did the best I could but am not happy with what I got at all. =(

I can't even tell you the amount of editing I had to do on this first one. Headswaps on my kids, plus ediing out SO many people in the foreground and background. I hope it works….

I think I may just scrap this and try again in the Fall. You win some your lose some, right?










0 comments :