Wednesday, August 10, 2016

223|366 - bean bozzled joy

Cory took the next 3 days off work so we could have a last hoorah of summer!

We started today off with getting the kids' school supplies. This was the first year that we had to buy for TWO kids. It was a bit hectic and crazy, but we got it done!




Then we packed a suitcase and headed to Denver! Our first stop was to IKEA! I love IKEA and haven't been there in so long. I got their rolling cart to make a homework station for the kids, and a few extra little odds and ends. Then we went to the Disney store for an event they had. The kids went through Zootopia police training and got a bracelet at the end! We ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and indulged in some peanut butter chocolate cheesecake. It was perfect! I didn't bring my camera out for any of it, and I'm so upset with myself. =( But after we got checked into the hotel Cory told me he bought this fun Bean-Boozled game for us to play…. and I definitely captured these moments!







0 comments :