Monday, October 31, 2016

305|366 - halloween joy

We started the day off by going to Tiny Tot Trick-or-Treat with Brexlyn. She got the hang of it pretty quickly and instantly fell in love with collecting candy!




Afterwards we went to lunch with my parents, sister-in-law, and nephew. It was yummy! Then we headed to the school to go tot he kids' Halloween parties. Up first was Paxton's. I signed up to bring plates and napkins and help out with the craft. Luckily I was able to slip away from the craft table a few times to get pictures of Paxton!




Then we went down the hall to Alexis' classroom. I signed up to bring juice boxes (easy peasy!) and didn't volunteer to help with anything, ha! So I was able to just enjoy the party and chat with the other parents.




After school we had a little down time, ate pizza for dinner, then it was go-time! Trick-or-treating!

We got Batman, a cupcake, and Disgust!




















0 comments :