Saturday, December 31, 2016

366|366 - thats a wrap joy

We had our family over today to celebrate Alexis' birthday. It's always a small get together at our house, she opens a couple presents, we eat cake, the kids play and the adults chat for a few hours. Then it's over! 






I really can't believe I've completed yet another project 365! Whoa...... I feel like I need to just sit back and reflect for a moment. What a great year it was! I've been going back-and-forth on if I will do another project 365, do a project 52 (like I did in 2014 and 2015) or just quit all together! Here we are on News Years Eve and I still haven't made my mind up yet. I love that I have so many memories documented through doing photography projects, but I also feel like I'd rather be more intentional with my shooting and only grab my camera when I really feel the pull to and not because I have to. Ya know? Hmmmm......

I guess we will just have to wait and see! 

2017..... here we come!

0 comments :