Wednesday, January 1, 2020

1|366

I'M BACK!

Has it really been almost 3 years since I last posted? Wow, time flies.

I've decided to start another project 365 for 2020. I've noticed as my business has taken off and continues to grow and grow that I stop reaching for my camera to document my own family. I was looking back on photos the past few years and I'm so bummed that I don't have as many as usual and that they really lack creativity.

My first successful project 365 was in 2013 and holy moly did I grow in my photography. It was the very best thing I've ever done for myself to push myself to learn more and try new things. I've fallen into a deep rut with my personal photos and I'm feeling that inspiration again to pick up my camera and document my family more. 

I gave this ole blog a much needed face lift and I'm excited to post again!

So here we go... Project 366 2020... LET'S DO THIS!









0 comments :