Tuesday, January 21, 2020

21|366

Guys I'm struggling! The last time I did a project 365 I only had 1 in full day school and my younger 2 were home with me most of or all of the day. Having the older 2 in school all day and my littlest in preschool half days has made it so difficult to get a picture in each day. Especially when it gets dark only 2 hours after they get out of school.  *sigh*

I'm trying to be creative and think outside the box on how I can document our everyday life with the limited amount of time that they are home each day. I heard Alexis' blow dryer kick on this morning and immediately ran to get my camera so I document it. I know it's such a simple thing, but it's a glimpse into this tween life and the young lady she's becoming and I actually quite love these images because of that.











0 comments :