Monday, September 2, 2013

245/365

Today was a very busy day!

We started off by going to the parade! It's harvest festival in our town and this parade brings lots of people from all over. It's one of the only parades in Colorado that still throws out candy to the kids. The kids love bringing their bag and can't wait to fill it full with all the candy they get. It's a lot of fun! We showed up about an hour before it started so we could get a good spot in the shade, the kids were very anxious!

After the parade we went over to a friends house so we could have our fantasy football draft! There was lots of yummy food and lots of kids running around playing. I got some great picks and I have high hopes that my fantasy team will be winning this year! =)

Then I did some shopping, I had to get in on all these labor day sales! Since I've lost so much weight I really REALLY needed some new jeans. My jeans from last winter don't even stay up on me (which is totally awesome!) So I hit Old Navy, they had BOGO FREE on jeans. How did I get so lucky?

I had to hurry home and grab my camera because I had a photoshoot for a friend of mines family. She really wanted extended family pictures. There was 22 of them total. TWENTY-TWO! It was really hard directing everyone but I think I pulled it off, I'm excited to start editing!

And after all of that...I am completely exhausted. Good night.

0 comments :