Saturday, September 7, 2013

250/365


I have been looking forward to this day for a long time! I have lost around 60 lbs and was in dire need of some new clothes that actually fit. We planned for my parents to watch the kids for the day so Cory and I could shop til we drop! I wasn't feeling very well and my head was still in a lot of pain from my softball game the night before but since I had been so excited for this day for so long I decided to go ahead and go! Cory hates shopping more than anything, but he went to every store with me with a smile on his face. I didn't hear one complaint, sweet hubby. I had a fantastic day and got lots of great stuff. But these boots (pictured above) was my absolute FAVORTIE purchase. It probably helps that they were super clearenced and I got them for only $15! I love a great deal.

0 comments :