Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 3

I took Alexis out to take her 5 year old pictures! We started in our old town area of our town and then walked down to a nature area to finish up. Her session was 1.5 hours long! Can you believe it? I thought she would give me a good 10 minutes of pictures, but she was such a ham and we both had a lot of fun. I got so many good ones that I love, but here are a few of my favorites!






AFC CHAMPIONS! We were so nervous for the big game on Sunday. I hardly slept the night before. What can I say, I bleed the orange and blue! It was a good game, mostly because we WON and we're on our way to the SUPERBOWL! Eek! I'm so excited! Here's my babies supporting their favorite sports team (as if they have a choice) ;)


Cory and I were watching the Seahawk vs. 49ers game and Paxton came down saying his tummy hurt. Cory picked him up and told him to lay down for a bit then. Next thing we know, he is passed out. I couldn't resist but take some pictures of my sleeping lil man. It's not too often anymore that I can capture him like this.



We decided to put him to bed early. An hour after bedtime he woke up screaming. We ran into his room to find vomit everywhere. And I mean everywhere! Poor guy was right, his tummy did hurt. We got everything cleaned up and had him sleep in bed with us that night. He was back to himself in the morning… phew!


A different perspective of my babies eating their breakfast in the morning.




0 comments :