Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 6




On Friday we picked Alexis up from school and went straight to Jumpin (an indoor inflatable play area)  We met up with a group of friends and their kiddos. There was pizza, juice, and even cupcakes! We let the kids run, run and run some more. We've been getting so stir crazy so this was great! 3 hours later, they were sweaty and exhausted and it was time to go. Both of them fell asleep on the car ride home. 

Sunday was my hubby's birthday! He is the big 2-8 now! The kids and I made him breakfast in bed and woke him up singing happy birthday! We hung out for the morning and then went to Panera for lunch and then to Target. He got a gift card from my parents and wanted to spend it. Later that afternoon we sang happy birthday again and we got to eat the german chocolate cake I made, it was delicious! Then we dropped the kids off at my parents house and we went out to dinner. We went to Red Robin, we sat in the bar for 2 whole hours. It was magical. We even ordered desert!





Happy Birthday, my love.



0 comments :