Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 7

Pinterest wins again! I got this fun Valentines idea and it even came with the free printable to print off! I found the crazy straws in packs of 6 at the Dollar Store. All her little preschool friends loved them!


I got to help out in Alexis' preschool class for their Valentine's Day party. The kids got to decorate cookies and then they opened all their valentines from their classmates. It was super cute.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

The kids woke up early! We bought them each a book, just like we do every Valentine's Day. You can never have too many books. They were very excited and we had to reach each of them over and over and over again.


Then we got ready for the day and we baked some heart-shaped cupcakes…complete with pink frosting and pink sprinkles! They were delicious!











We had a pretty low-key Valentine's Day. The next day Cory and I went on a date night and went out to a nice dinner. We orderd some wine and even some desert. It was nice.

The weater has finally warmed up a little bit. Or at least for a few days. I am so ready for spring. SO READY! We had a fun morning playing outside. It was nice to get some fresh air.




Alexis just so happened to be laying in the light that was coming in from her window. I thought it looked interesting and grabbed my camera.


I know this isn't the best technically. In fact, it's pretty awful. But that face! I just couldn't bring myself to trash it. It makes me smile.


and another one…


I captured this as he had a split second of stillness. That doesn't happen very often with this little man.


Alexis has some whispy hair. She gets her hair genes from her daddy.


One more fun one of my FIVE year olds little piggys. I will never get tired of photograping their little details.












0 comments :