Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 8

Alexis received her first American Girl doll for her 5th birthday from her grandma and papa! I bought a few matching outfits for them. She named the doll Alexis and loves her so much. I thought it would be fun to do a photo session with her and her "twin" doll. 





Little brother came with us and had fun "rarrrring" at the people who would walk by. He truly thinks he is a real dinosaur. He's so cute.




Who doesn't love bath pictures?






Cory and Alexis went to the Father-Daughter Dance! It is a formal event so they both got dressed up. They got to take pictures in a photobooth with props, eat cookies, and dance their hearts out. Alexis came running inside, jumping up and down and talking a mile a minute to tell me everything they did. I guess that means she had a great time. I love that she her daddy does special things like this for her. 





Paxton got a little sad that I was only taking pictures of daddy and sissy, so I took this one of him. While daddy and sis were out for the night Pax and I put on our PJ's and watched The Incredibles. Our night was a bit more low-key. =)






0 comments :