Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 11





Alexis had her 2nd dance competition. They took 1st place in their age-division and made it to over-alls. They placed 7th over-all in the 8 and unders. Which means our 4-5 year old girls beat out 8 year olds! I enjoy watching her dance. I love seeing how performing brings her so much joy.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I love this green holiday, I think it's so much fun! We definitely celebrate it in our house! We began the day with some green pancakes.


We all got dressed in our green and we took Alexis to school. The morning was pretty ordinary. Nothing too fun going on. But after we picked big sis up from school I gave them some fun shamrock headbands to wear that I picked up at the Dollar Store.


I made rainbow fruit kabobs to go a long with their lunch, and then we made Shamrock Mosaics. Which I think turned out awesome!




After Pax woke up from his nap the leprechaun came by and left some clues for the kids to send them to a pot of gold. I took pictures of this, but they really didn't turn out very well. =( 

One more picture. Our only St. Paddy's Day decoration. lol

Alexis found my wedding veil and wanted to play with it. I couldn't resist taking pictures of her wearing it. It brought tears to my eyes thinking about her on the day she'll get married.



Little Brother wanted in on the wedding veil fun. He thought it was fun to play peek-a-boo with it. =)








0 comments :