Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 9





This week was my birthday week! It was literally a week long celebration. It started off with having brunch with my parents, brother and sister-in-law. The next day (my actual birthday) Cory and I went out to dinner and went and saw the Endless Love movie (so cute by the way!) Then the next day I had a big night out with all my girlfriends. We went out to dinner and then went to a bar for some more fun. The following day we had dinner with my whole family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins…everyone) at a pizza place. And the next day my husband bought me my favorite pie, put 27 candels in it and he and the kids sang me happy birthday. Spending the week with all the people I love most in the world was very special. 27 is starting off to be a great year!

One of my good friends gave me flowers on my birthday and I had a lot of fun taking pictures of them. I wish I was better at macro and would love to take some marco classes. But for now, I enjoy just playing around.

I wanted to play around with some indoor moody lighting. I also wanted to try out some new editing skills I've learned for black and whites. I'm really happy with the way these turned out.





0 comments :