Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week 12

Alexis had her very first soccer practice this week! It was fun watching her play a sport. This is her first sport, other than dance. It's an hour long practice twice a week. I think the hour is a bit long for her, it seems after 45 minutes she's done. Her first game is in a few weeks and I'm so excited for it. I'm officially a soccer mom, with the mini-van and everything! =)






We got tickets to Disney on Ice. This is our 5th year in a row going. To say we our a Disney obsessed family would be an understatement. We LOVE Disney! Alexis said she wanted to dress up as Princess Anna this year, with the pig-tail braids and all. I think we pulled it off. Paxton isn't into the whole dress up thing and he was happy that we didn't make him, lol. It was a wonderful show! I love that our kids truly believe that the characters are the ACTUAL people. Seeing the magic in their eyes brings tears to mine. Childhood is so much fun.








0 comments :