Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week 20

Cory got to go to preschool with Alexis for the day. They had a Father's Day party. He came home with lots of hand-made gifts. Too cute.


The moms from preschool all got together and had a end of school year party for the kids at the park. There was tons of yummy food and tons of happy kiddos running around. Summer is almost here!


(this was the little siblings table- most of these kiddos will be in preschool together next school year!)

PAXTON IS THREE!
We threw him a birthday party at the park. It was fire-truck themed. I had a lot of fun putting this one together. We even had our local Fire Department come out with their fire truck and let the kids play on it. It was a surprise for Paxton and he loved it. It was a wonderful party with the best family and friends a kid could ask for. 
















Inspiration hit me and I spontaneously took Alexis out for a photo session. I will be getting the first one printed on canvas and hung in her room. 




It's been so nice out in the evenings. I am loving being able to play outside with the kids when Cory gets home.


Alexis started T-Ball! Cory is her coach. I'm excited to see how this season will go. This is her first T-Ball season. We're hoping she'll love it!






And let's end with a cute bath shot of my super cute boy!









0 comments :