Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 21

IT'S OFFICIALLY SUMMER!
Alexis had her very last day of preschool.
I cried.
BUT I am so excited for summer and ready to have a lot of fun in the sun! 



I signed Paxton up for Baseball lessons. He watches Cory play every Friday night in his adult league and now he watches his big sis play T-Ball. He REALLY wanted to play too. So I signed him up for a "my first baseball" class for ages 3-5. He had his first practice this week. He was so beyond excited! This was he first activity/sport that he's ever done. It was a little bittersweet for me. He did so well! He listened and followed instructions and had a great time. 




Cory had the day off work so we decided to meet up with some friends at the Denver Zoo! It's been over a year since we've last been. It was long overdue. The kids just love it there!











For Paxton's actual birthday we did our tradition of making the birthday kid breakfast in bed (chocolate chip pancackes were his request). Then we went to the Firefighters Museum in Downtown Denver, had some ice-cream cake and let him ride his brand new bike in the garage for a bit before bed. I think his birthday was perfect!




















Happy 3rd Birthday baby boy, I'm so happy to be your mommy!







0 comments :