Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 50

I have been wanting a fisheye lens for years! But instead of buying one I decided to take advantage of a deal that Borrow Lenses is having and rent one for the month to see how I like it before I fork over the dough to buy it! I was so excited when it arrived and this was the first picture I took. I had maxed out my cameras ISO, holy noise! Paxton received this little jingle bell at Preschool. He calls it his "jingly bell" and he wanted to show it off.


Alexis had her Kindergarten Christmas Music Program at school and oh my goodness was it adorable! I cried. 





Alexis had her last basketball game of the season! Wahooo (I mean boooo) ;)
Let's just say that basketball isn't her thing. She didn't enjoy a single minute of it. It was like pulling teeth to get her to practice twice a week and to a game every single saturday! We all are happy that it is over and we won't be signing her up again.

After the game they had a end of season party and the coach bought each kid their own basketball and their teammates signed the ball. What a generous coach! 












0 comments :