Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 48

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent the day over at my parents house. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, everyone was there! Lots of food and lots of fun! Pregnancy brain must be catching up to me because I only remembered to get a couple of pictures of the kiddos outside of my parents house. I wanted to take way more, but never got the camera out.



We drove to our most favorite place for their big Christmas parade! I grew up going to this parade and always loved it and have been wanting to make this a tradition with my own family now. It was so dang cold and the wind was horrible! I was looking forward to capturing the parade itself but the wind was blowing so much dirt that I was afraid it would scratch my lens, so I kept it in my bag. =( But here are a few of my cuties before the parade!!



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

I had a burst of energy one day, which days like that have been far and few between lately. So we decorated the entire inside AND outside of the house!



Cory and I went to Disney World on our honeymoon and we are huge Disney lovers. We bought this ornament to remember our honeymoon forever while we were there. Alexis insisted on hanging it up and I had an emotional moment. It's so exciting to see where our lives have gone since then, so many blessings!




I just realized there is only 4 weeks left of this project. I can't believe it! I'm proud of myself for completing another year of a photography project! I'm starting to think about next year and the Project 365 is starting to look appealing again. We shall see……..






0 comments :