Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 31

Cory and I wanted to have special one-on-one time with each kiddo this week. I know adding a baby, a baby that takes up so much of our time and attention lately has been hard on them. Cory took 2 days off work to make it happen! I love that man!

First up was Paxton and I. He chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese. He wanted to play games, eat a cheese pizza and drink lemonade. ha!

He was so happy and we had a lot of fun together. I loved having this time with my boy.








Later that afternoon Cory and Alexis had their time at the swimming pool! He did send me a picture with his cell phone, but I can't find the cord to get it uploaded to my computer. =(

The next day Alexis and I went and got pedicures and then went shopping at Crazy 8 to get a new "first day of school" outfit. She picked out a super cute one! The fact that this is what she wanted to do really made me realize that my girl is growing up. I enjoyed our girl time.

Later that day Cory and Paxton went and played put-put golf!



One evening the photography bug bit me, so I rounded up my family and headed into our master bedroom and took these photos. I love when inspiration strikes!














0 comments :