Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 33

First Day of FIRST GRADE!

This is her first year going to school full days! It's so different not having her home at least some of the day. I really miss her! I was so excited to pick her up the first day and to hear all about her day. She gave me the play by play (I love that about her!) and I heard about everyone's lunch boxes and that her's is the coolest one. She was also very excited over having three recesses, ha! She had a great first day and I know she's going to have a wonderful year. I just wish time would slow down a bit.





After we dropped her off the rest of us went straight to the pool! It was a super hot day and I knew the pool would be dead. I was right!










It's FOOTBAL SEASON!! By now I'm sure you already know that I am a die-hard Broncos fan. I couldn't wait to get this jersey onesie on my baby girl for their first pre-season game!


I bought these blank books in the $1 section at Target for Paxton. He LOVES drawing and creating stories so I thought this would be a fun activity to do together. He loved it!



Paxton's first day of PRE-K! He didn't even say bye to me. He just ran up to his friends to play and never looked back. I cried on the drive home thinking of my boy and how shy he used to be and how preschool last year really broke him out of his shell. I know he'll have a great year! =)







0 comments :