Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week 32

I cannot believe this is the last week of summer. This summer has been the fastest yet. I'm having some mommy guilt that we didn't do as much as we usually do, but I guess I did just have a baby, right?

School supply shopping was stressful. There were some very specific items on her list this year and we were having a hard time finding them. In fact, most parents ended up having to order certain things from Amazon. When did school supplies become so complicated? Oh well…we made it through…



This is the cute outfit that Alexis picked out last week to wear on the first day of school. She asked me to take pictures of her wearing it. I was so excited!





My Brexlyn Grace is 2 MONTHS OLD! This past month has gone fast! Really fast. I hope time can slow down a bit, I'm enjoying this baby stage so much!








0 comments :