Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Week 22

The weather has been so weird. I never know if it's going to be a super blistering hot day or if it's going to be rainy and cold. It doesn't seem our weather man can predict it either, ha! Today happened to be hot, really hot! The kids wanted to play in the backyard in the afternoon, you know the hottest part of the day! So I told them to throw their swimming suits on and I would put the sprinkler out. They loved every minute of this. We ended it with a (popsicle) cheers to summer!






Our neighborhood pool is OPEN!! After planting flowers and doing yard work most of the day, we decided to spend the evening at the pool. 








I tried my hand at some Macro photography. I have no idea what I'm doing. I would love to take a class and learn more. If you know of any good classes PLEASE tell me!




I took the kids to the Splash Park. We spent 2 whole hours running through the water, then running and playing on the playground, then back to the water, then swinging, slides and monkey bars, and back to the water. I was exhausted, and they were too! Summer success!








Alexis had her first T-Ball game and boy was she cute! She played hard! We were so proud of her.








Dance Rehearsal Day! We spent the afternoon and most of the evening at dance rehearsal. Her big Spring recital is this weekend, we all are very excited. She's such a good performer. I decided I would take all my pictures at the rehearsal so that on the actual recital I could just sit back and really enjoy watching her dance and not be stuck behind the camera. 












I am completely lost when it comes to how to edit dance pictures. The lighting on stage is crazy so my WB is all over the place. If you have any suggestions for me I would love to hear them!






0 comments :