Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Week 29

I took the kids to The Farm to see and feed all the farm animals. We haven't been since Pax was a newborn, so it was time to try it out again. It didn't disappoint. The kids absolutely loved it. Pax was too afraid to feed the animals, but Alexis loved every minute of it.









I did a Back-to-School session with my kiddos. I found the old desk for super cheap at a local vintage store. A friend loaned me all the books and the rest of it I already owned! I love the way it all came together and I'm so happy I have these pictures. I can't believe school starts in just 3 weeks! 











Bubble-Bath!! My kids are obsessed with bubble baths. Obsessed!





We have a drive-in movie theater close to us and we wanted to take the kids for their first experience. They were showing the new Planes movie- Pax was stoked! We grabbed some Burger King on our way there and ate in the back of our mini-van. We had to wait until the sun went down for the movie to start but the kids loved running around and I enjoyed watching the beautiful Colorado sunset. We didn't get home until 11:00PM, which is waaaaaay past their bedtime. But they stayed up and made it through the entire movie. Their first experience was a success!






We spent the entire day at the pool. I love the pool. I'm really going to miss it when the kids go back to school in a few weeks.








0 comments :