Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 30

We met up with a friend at the Colorado Railroad Museum. Paxton was in train heaven. 







Cory plays on a co-ed softball team and they have games every Friday night. I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of him this season….oops! Here is a few I got in before I had to go back to chasing after my kiddos.



I won FREE tickets to a Rockies game! The seats were right behind home plate too. We were stoked! It was a good game and we all had a lot of fun. We had to leave early so I could get to a clients photo session and I later heard that Sara Evans performed a little concert after the game! I was so bummed that I missed it! 






We had the T-Ball end of the season party! There was pizza, popsicles, and trophies!





A local park has a little train that runs throughout the summer. A ticket is just .75 and the kids rode it 5 times! A nice, easy, and cheap activity!





Summer is winding down. I can't believe in just a few weeks the kids will be in school!






0 comments :