Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 45

We have a BIG announcement!

We are expecting BABY #3!!!

I have dealt with infertility for years and have been on infertility treatments for over a year. It was a tough journey, but here we are…finally another little miracle! 

We had our first ultrasound this week, baby is growing right on track and had a strong heartbeat of 169 bpm. I am so in love.

Here are some pictures I took to announce our exciting news!







Alexis had her first Basketball game! It was funny. Afterwards she told me her favorite part was sitting out so she could talk to her friends, ha! Maybe basketball won't be her thing. ;)







I was able to get our Christmas card photo taken! It was the last nice day of Fall until major snow storms were expected to move in. The light was falling fast and I only had a few minutes to get one. Here it is!





0 comments :