Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 47

Alexis had her Thanksgiving presentation at school this week. Our blonde hair, blue-eyed girl played the part of a Native American. Boy was she cute! At the end of their little performance each child got to say what they are thankful for. Our little sweetie said she was most thankful for "my mommy, my daddy and my brother!" LOVE HER! Then we had a Thanksgiving feast.








We surprised the kids with tickets to ride the Polar Express! They were so excited an so was I! I'm a total sucker for stuff like this. We first got on a train and were served cookies and hot chocolate while characters sang and danced down the aisle. Then they read the book Polar Express (it was a much shorter version). Then we got off that train and got to board the Polar Express. It took us to the North Pole and Santa got on the train with us. He walked up to each child and asked if they were a believer. They would say yes and he would hand them a silver bell, the first gift of Christmas! It was adorable and we had an excellent time!








Another basketball game for Alexis. I can't believe this season is almost over. Only 2 more weeks. It went fast.







0 comments :