Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week 22

I am now officially overdue. My other 2 came early so this has been a whole new experience for me. I feel like I have been just sitting and waiting for something to happen! I was definitely getting stir crazy and so were the kids. We decided to get out one day and have a picnic at the park. It was the perfect outing for a 40 week pregnant lady waddling around trying to get some pictures, lol.






Alexis had her first TBall game of the season! Cory is the coach again and they both enjoy it so much. I really couldn't believe how much she has improved from last year! That probably sounds silly, but I was impressed!





Still overdue and getting stir crazy again we decided to go to the pool. My maternity swimsuit wouldn't fit over my huge 40week belly, so I had to wear normal clothes and not get in the water. I could have cried. Pregnancy hormones at it's finest. =)

It ended up working out really well. I sat in a recliner in the shade and watched my babies and hubby have a great time. Seeing all the fun they were having made me forget how miserable I've been feeling, even if it was just for a few hours. 









0 comments :