Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Week 25

We spent a few hours at our neighborhood pool. This is Cory's last week off of work so we are trying to take full advantage of the time together. 






We bought this cute playyard for Brexlyn and she loves it! 



I wanted to get a few pictures of her in her nursery…





We realized we still hadn't planted any flowers in our pots in front of our house. We are way behind. So a quick trip to Lowe's solved the problem.




Father's Day snuck up on me this year. I wish I would have been more prepared. But I guess I have the whole "I just had a baby" excuse, right? ;)

I left it up to Cory what he wanted to do for the day. He choose bowling in the morning and then going to the pool in the afternoon. It was a great day! I hope he knows how much he is loved and appreciated. =)












0 comments :