Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week 23

SHE'S HERE!!

Brexlyn Grace Andrews
born on June 7th, 2015

(these images were taken by our birth photographer- she did an amazing job!)












I bought these super cute sibling shirts on Etsy and couldn't wait for all 3 kiddos to wear them. They wore them to Brexlyn's first doctor's appointment. She's jaundice and we had to get another billy ruben count done, poor girl. Those heel pricks look incredibly painful and it breaks my heart!



Her billy ruben numbers showed she was still jaundice, but that they were coming down. Waiting for my milk to come in so she can work this jaundice out of her system.

3 Days Old!






I can't get enough of her! I am so in love!

The big kids are adjusting well and we're all so happy that she is finally here! She completes our family.



0 comments :