Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Week 24

4 Days Old!


Brexlyn's first bath! She is a total water baby. She LOVES her baths!




After her bath I had her wrapped up in her towel and noticed the light that was hitting her was so beautiful, I just had to take a few more of her.




Can't.put.my.camera.down ….. she changes so much each day that I just want to photograph her all day every day. I don't want to miss a single thing.


Alexis had her Spring Dance Recital when I was just 6 days post pardom. It was a bit stressful. I was extremely exhausted and still worrying about Brexlyn's jaundice and wondering if she was getting enough to eat. Also still healing from child birth. It was interesting to say the least… but we made it through. 

I love watching her dance and my eyes filled with tears as she performed. I can't believe how big she is, when did that happen?






A few more of my baby girl…





…and one of my big girl playing in the backyard…


We had Brexlyn's newborn pictures done this week. I am SO in love with these images! They are perfect.

(Our newborn photographer took these!)














0 comments :