Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Week 48

Happy Thanksgiving!
We spent the day over at my aunts house and celebrated with my side of the family. There was a huge snow storm all day and the roads were horrible. But it was pretty to watch the winter wonderland out the windows all day. There are so many things to be thankful for, but today I am especially thankful for my 3 little turkeys who keep my life fun!





The day after Thanksgiving is always a day that I look forward to the most. I love that Cory has the day off of work and we always deck the halls for Christmas while listening to Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate, it's the best!










We were headed out to eat brunch with my family for my sister-in-laws birthday and my mom asked me to bring my camera along so we could get a big family photo. The person I handed my camera to didn't really understand how to work a DSLR camera, so I ended up having to stitch 5 photos together to get this…. not the best, but at least it's something! Next time, I will just bring my tripod and remote. ;)




0 comments :