Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Week 51

I volunteered to be a parent helper for Alexis' Christmas party at school. I really enjoy being able to be involved with my kids' schools. The party went great and I think all the kids had a lot of fun!




Zoo Lights! This is a fun tradition that we do every year and it's always one of my favorites!








Gingerbread house decorating……. Usually Cory makes and builds the houses, but I found these already made ones at Target and thought the price was worth saving the time…







Here's what Brexi-bear did while we decorated. Isn't she so cute? Gah, I love her!


We baked cookies for Santa. We didn't go as all out as we usually do, but I had a cranky teething baby who was only happy if mama was holding her. That made it interesting to help the older kids with their cookies…. oh well, we got it done!






I feel like we can relate to that movie "Four Christmas's". We have so many Christmas to go to. Safeword: MISTLETOE!!! (love that movie!)

Here was the first one…





Only ONE week left! I have loved doing another Project 52 this year… but I've decided I will take on another 365 for 2016. Eeeek! I'm excited!






0 comments :