Thursday, December 31, 2015

Week 52

Another year in the books. 

Another photo project completed.



We had Christmas Eve over at my grandmas house. The kids opened a lot of presents. I ate a lot of food. It was a good time! ;)








The kids were up early Christmas morning. They were excited to see what Santa had brought for them.





Our Alexis is SEVEN!! We had her family party at our house and kept it real simple. Just a cupcake cake in the shape of a 7 and presents. That's it.




On her actual birthday we started off the day with our family tradition of having breakfast in bed. She asked for eggs and toast, we delievered. 



She wanted to go to the American Girl Store and pick out a new doll for her birthday and she also had gotten a lot of money for her birthday that was burning a hole in her pocket. So off we went…..



After we walked away with THREE new dolls, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday lunch. She got the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cheesecake and ate ALL of it.


I can't believe she's 7! I'm falling behind this year and need to still take her 7 year old pictures. Hopefully we'll have a warm day soon and we can get that done. =)


I'm still wanting to do a project 365 for 2016, but I'm also talking myself out of it. Ugh. I don't know what I should do? I guess we will see how I feel tomorrow……….

Goodbye 2015, you were so good to us. We're excited to see what 2016 has in store.
=)






0 comments :