Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 14

The weather has been beautiful! We have been spending a lot of time playing in the backyard. We were getting cabin fever and it felt good to get out and enjoy some sunshine.






It was my dads birthday and my mom wanted to do a little more for him this year then we have in years past. Usually we just have a family dinner together to celebrate birthdays. But this year we took my dad to a dinner-theater playhouse. We saw "Damn Yankees" and it was excellent, I was impressed. The food was amazing too! It was a fun night. The next morning we all met up again to launch rockets. Growing up we would always go launch rockets with my dad. He wanted to get the grandkids in on it too. It was a lot of fun and the kids did love it. Paxton is afraid of the sound it makes when it launches but Alexis had no problem launching them and chasing after them. 









0 comments :