Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 17

What a week! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I'm glad it's over. I had several sessions to edit (which is a good thing, I love my job!) but it takes time. I'm also watching a friends baby now 3 times a week, he sure is cute and he is happiest if I hold him all day long. Needless to say, I don't get much done on those days. Alexis had 2 dance practices and 2 soccer practices this week. I had a MOPS meeting. Alexis had 2 soccer games and a dance competition. We had an adult friends surprise birthday party (so fun!). Busy. Really busy. I'm ready for summer.





I did manage to squeeze in some fun with the kids. We had a picnic at the park. Is it weird that I miss them? I was technically home with them the whole week, but was either working or running them around. It was nice to have an hour at the park together, to just play and unwind and catch up!





Alexis had her last dance competition of the season. They did awesome! It was the best they've ever performed, I was a proud mama.






…..and who doesn't love some bubble bath pictures?










0 comments :