Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Week 16

Alexis had a Easter party at preschool. Cory had the day off and was able to go too! I could only stay for the first half, then I had to take off to a photo session. But I watched her decorate her Easter bag and ate the Easter egg rice krispy treats they made, super cute. Cory got to stay and help with the Easter egg hunt, he got some pretty cute pictures with his phone, but here's the ones I got with the big girl camera. ;)



Later that afternoon we had the big Easter Egg Hunt with our neighborhood. We have the greatest neighborhood with the best social community who puts on the most FABULOUS events! It was fun.









Alexis had her 2nd Soccer Game. This one went much better than the first ;)
She wasn't singing and dancing on the field this time, ha!




Dying Easter Eggs is not my most favorite thing. There's a lot of prep work for this and it only entertains my kids for 10 minutes and they're over it.





Happy Easter! We spent the day at my parents house. We ate a big lunch, had a small egg hunt for the kids in the backyard, ate lots of pie, went to the theater and saw Rio 2 (really good movie!), ate some more pie and called it a day. I think my kids will be on a sugar high for the next week. Lord help me!












0 comments :